« Get Real Show: Interview with Rick Klau, Feedburner |
| iTags = Open Tags? »
October 31, 2005
Multiply Gets Funding Despite Social Spam Stigma
Over a year ago, Clay Shirky and I got into a complementary blog thread about the spammish emails that social network application, Multiply, was sending out: (see The Ten Commandments of Social Networking). This interchange led to me laying out the first seven of the Ten Commandments of Social Networking, which spawned The Operating Manual for Social Tools project.
I haven't really heard a peep from Multiply since, but today got an email alerting me to their having received some investment, which is leading them to develop a Japanese version.
I haven't heard much since I dropped out of all the social networking apps... is anything happening out there, or is the bloom off the rose?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Technology
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Reminder -- /Message
- /Message - A New Blog
- The Individual Is The New Group -- Part 1
- 1000 Tags: Tag Advertising
- Social Ethics And Technology Design
- Nancy Hass on In Your Facebook.com
- Black and White and Dead All Over: Is Newsprint Dead?
- Anonymous Trolls, Beware: You Are Breaking Federal Laws