« Squidoo Beta Goes Live |
| Jeremy Wright: Criticizing Web 2.0 Companies On Scale, But Not Scaling B5? »
December 07, 2005
The Web 2.0 And Beyond - a conversation
Jenny Attiyeh interviewed David Weinberger, Chris Nolan, and me just after the Symposium on Social Architecture, and she's posted that at Thoughtcast: (see The Web 2.0 and beyond — a conversation).
Her first question was directed to me, where she asked whether the growth of the Web was uncontrolled, like evolution, or was it instead following some intelligent design. I replied that the Web seems to be proceeding like an orgy: its headed somewhere, but no one is in control. David was peeved because of a series of hardware problems (PC, not human) that day, but he doesn't seem it. Chris was funny, despite the fact that we were missing the first half of the symposium cocktail party.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Technology
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Reminder -- /Message
- /Message - A New Blog
- The Individual Is The New Group -- Part 1
- 1000 Tags: Tag Advertising
- Social Ethics And Technology Design
- Nancy Hass on In Your Facebook.com
- Black and White and Dead All Over: Is Newsprint Dead?
- Anonymous Trolls, Beware: You Are Breaking Federal Laws